Thursday, September 27, 2007

Doctor, doctor... give me some news, I've got a bad case of ...

Cervical Whiplash!

On Tuesday I, while I was out running some errands, a man rear-ended my car. I had been stopped at a light for about a minute when... BAM! I got out of the car and spoke with the driver. He had a lap full of cell phone and Ipod... and said he had been looking down at his phone. He followed me into a parking lot and I took down his information. About an hour later, I started feeling sore in my shoulder area. Two days later, I feel like someone hit me in the back with a baseball bat. I went to the doctor today. He said that I will be sore for a week or so and then I can see a chiropractor and massage therapist. Hopefully, I will not have any long-lasting symptoms. The moral of this story is... whiplash is real and it is not at all pleasant.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

awwwwwwwww ... sink. that just stinks. hope your healing is quick!

PPC Young Adults said...

Oh David! I hope it feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

So sorry, dear--prayers for healing are yours...

Love,
Julie