Monday, October 22, 2007

I passed my PC(USA) Ordination Exam

I passed! I don't know my scores... and I don't really care. I passed the (final) exam and now I can get back to work on figuring out this whole call process, where we will go, and what I will be called to do. Even in my joy and relief, I mourn the fact that many of my friends did not pass one or more of these exams. Some are contemplating the possibility of switching denominations, some are just preparing for the next go-round. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

5 comments:

Christopher Drew said...

Sweetness! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

so wonderful .. yeah, I wouldn't care about my score either. just move on and CELEBRATE!!!!

Karen Wagner said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Now on to the fun of finding a call. Welcome to the fray. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited and happy for you. Now looking forward to hearing about your call process!

Love,
Julie

Chris said...

Congrats!!!Good luck in your search for a call.